The forum for spammers pretending to be interested in travelling
Hello and Welcome to North and East Yorkshire Buses.

Fleet Lists can be found via the nav bar at the top, otherwise you can use the forum to post any updates or pictures you have. Also some pics in the gallery.

Many thanks for visiting.
YX04JVY.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and Welcome to North and East Yorkshire Buses.

Fleet Lists can be found via the nav bar at the top, otherwise you can use the forum to post any updates or pictures you have. Also some pics in the gallery.

Many thanks for visiting.
YX04JVY.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun time at the great Grand canyon!

4 posters

Go down

Fun time at the great Grand canyon!  Empty Fun time at the great Grand canyon!

Post by Sophia Jue Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:02 am

That would be great to get to know that did you have ever tried the grand canyon bus trips? I just recently tried this amazing thing and enjoyed myself the most. have tried lots of the amazing things around the Great Grand Canyons, I am very much sure that being at anywhere like this is gonna be the best in the forthcoming times, I would like to suggest you people to try this one either.

Sophia Jue

Back to top Go down

Fun time at the great Grand canyon!  Empty Re: Fun time at the great Grand canyon!

Post by Fathi Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:17 am

Yeah, I have been around calling rock of Grand Canyon and enjoy two days trip fully. It's good to read you had fun there. I would like to read how was the experience to walk over skywalk and taking photos? Hope you love to share frankly. Moreover, Have you enjoyed the sunrise time there?

Thinking to book day trips from las vegas.

Fathi

https://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Fun time at the great Grand canyon!  Empty Re: Fun time at the great Grand canyon!

Post by Alonzo123 Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:09 am

Grand Canyon is really an amazing one sight around which fun lovers can do various fun acts. It is a nice fun place which is best for initiating a pleasure time while doing some good ventures. Hope this gonna be seriously so amazing for me as well to plan a tour there.

Alonzo123

http://www.goldenbustours.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fathi Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:04 am

Alonzo123 would you like to share your views regarding what to do in Grand Canyon? I am sure Sophia Jue like to read it and maybe it leads her to plan something more to make travel time exciting. So, say all that you know about this natural wonder.

Fathi

Back to top Go down

Post by aydenjack29 Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:38 am

I do agree with you spending time in the lap of nature can use the lavish spot of the world known as Grand Canyon. This is a world famous spot which vistos like to use for enjoying
camping
hiking
Skating
Photography
Skiing
Skating
and kind of many others. I just want to know what do you like to enjoy there personally?
aydenjack29
aydenjack29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Jue Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:07 am

ohh god, its just so cool to see that you all have experienced this amazing one, I am quite sure that it would be something really cool enjoying any of the excitement of the stuff like this one. I am sure that more like this would quite be cool.

Sophia Jue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down