The forum for spammers pretending to be interested in travelling
Hello and Welcome to North and East Yorkshire Buses.

Fleet Lists can be found via the nav bar at the top, otherwise you can use the forum to post any updates or pictures you have. Also some pics in the gallery.

Many thanks for visiting.
YX04JVY.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and Welcome to North and East Yorkshire Buses.

Fleet Lists can be found via the nav bar at the top, otherwise you can use the forum to post any updates or pictures you have. Also some pics in the gallery.

Many thanks for visiting.
YX04JVY.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everyone

2 posters

Go down

Hello everyone Empty Hello everyone

Post by Anora Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:26 am

Hello everyone, My name is Anora. I am a newcomer on this board. I have completed my studies and now I want to enjoy my life while traveling. My favorite hobby is Traveling around different Places in the would.  l lives in Austin, Texas. It is a popular city. Its parks are famous to enjoy swimming, hiking,  biking, and boating.

Anora

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone Empty Re: Hello everyone

Post by Ronald L Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:16 am

Hello everyone 3214373
Anora in this great community. I am happy after seeing you here and sure that you will enjoy and spend quality time with all of us. You said that your favorite hobby is traveling so I want to talk about it. Why do you like traveling and which kind of places do you like to explore? Also, tell me what your plan is regarding christmas tours.
Ronald L
Ronald L

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum