The forum for spammers pretending to be interested in travelling
Hello and Welcome to North and East Yorkshire Buses.

Fleet Lists can be found via the nav bar at the top, otherwise you can use the forum to post any updates or pictures you have. Also some pics in the gallery.

Many thanks for visiting.
YX04JVY.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and Welcome to North and East Yorkshire Buses.

Fleet Lists can be found via the nav bar at the top, otherwise you can use the forum to post any updates or pictures you have. Also some pics in the gallery.

Many thanks for visiting.
YX04JVY.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Year's plan?

4 posters

Go down

New Year's plan?  Empty New Year's plan?

Post by Sophia Jue Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:45 am

Hi guys, Hope you all are doing well? Everyone is doing an fantastic job here, I thought why don't i should ask you guys about your New Year's plans? I am going to be exploring New York maybe this year and would really like to know that what do you think about something like this one? Surely stuff like this is gonna be very much joyful. What plans do you have regarding this year?

Sophia Jue

Back to top Go down

New Year's plan?  Empty Re: New Year's plan?

Post by Thomas John Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:21 am

I do have a mood to explore the beauty of New York City during New Year's plans. I am so sure that this will let me enjoy a lot with Times Square and its beautiful surroundings. I am really so much happy for the time and this will be really adorable and best way of fun for sure.

Thomas John

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Jue Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:05 am

Thomas John if you do have a mood to explore something like this then i would like to wish you good luck for something like this one. New York is indeed very much amazing as it offers really truly massiveness and coolest of the time for all its lover. Surely going there is gonna be the best to you.

Sophia Jue

Back to top Go down

Post by Zashia Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:32 am

Sophia Jue, I am going to say that your question is really interesting. Well, Buddy, I am thinking to enjoy the New year Eve at Cape Town because I have heard that it is the best place in the world for new year celebrations due to its beach parties, firework, music concerts and so on.
Zashia
Zashia

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Jue Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:16 am

Ohh wow Zashia! Cape Town must be something quite different to expericne. It is a very cool port city of South Africa’s southwest coast. Also a very much popular one among all the tourists from around the Globe, I just have been to there once when i was very young, Couldn't even remember the place properly.

Sophia Jue

Back to top Go down

Post by Zashia Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:25 am

Sophia Jue, I will say that Cape Town is seriously a great place to enjoy the New Year Eve as its celebrations are simply fantastic. I have decided that I will take my brother with me. I am just back from the west coast tours and now will convince my brother to go to the Cape Town together to have really a good time and make the new year eve remarkable for us.
Zashia
Zashia

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by aydenjack29 Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:56 am

I am quite excited to tell you guys have a plan to enjoy the New Year eve with mates in Iceland. I really love to go there as soon as possible cause this would be mine first experience. Anyway, love to learn more about those places which we can use for enjoying countdown at Cape Town? Hope you will share here.
aydenjack29
aydenjack29

https://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Jue Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:40 am

Ohh Gosh ayden, Iceland would be something breathtaking for you for New Year. I am very much sure that that one is going to be the best est tour of your life and you are going to get the coolest of the time at this one. Don't forget to share your journey with us once coming back.

Sophia Jue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down