The forum for spammers pretending to be interested in travelling
Hello and Welcome to North and East Yorkshire Buses.

Fleet Lists can be found via the nav bar at the top, otherwise you can use the forum to post any updates or pictures you have. Also some pics in the gallery.

Many thanks for visiting.
YX04JVY.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and Welcome to North and East Yorkshire Buses.

Fleet Lists can be found via the nav bar at the top, otherwise you can use the forum to post any updates or pictures you have. Also some pics in the gallery.

Many thanks for visiting.
YX04JVY.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Canyon tour!

4 posters

Go down

Grand Canyon tour!  Empty Grand Canyon tour!

Post by Sophia Jue Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:24 am

That would be too great to share with you all that i am going to take the bus trips to grand canyon, It has always given me the best of the time enjoying some of the coolest of the time having fun at this one. I love Grand Canyon so much and all of the other of the tours as these too, I am sure that like always i am going to be have the perfect time at this one.

Sophia Jue

Back to top Go down

Grand Canyon tour!  Empty Re: Grand Canyon tour!

Post by Fathi Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:18 am

Was thinking to book vacation packages from philadelphia but after reading your post it seems to me Grand Canyon could be the best choice. So, will plan to have been there and love to enjoy two days together.

Fathi

https://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zashia Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:51 am

Sophia Jue, It is nice to know that you are going to enjoy bus trips to grand canyon to go ahead and enjoy the lovely views of this place to have a un time. Grand Canyon is a good option for winters to enjoy thrilling activities and have fun. Must enjoy Skywalk and Camping there to have prominent memories.
Zashia
Zashia

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Jue Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:15 am

Hi, thanks to you both Fathi and Zashia, for letting me know about your views. I am quite sure that something like this is going to help me so amazingly. Grand Canyon has always been the place where i have enjoyed myself the most and this time again i am sure anything like this is gonna be fun to me.

Sophia Jue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alonzo123 Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:38 am

Grand Canyon is really a nice one sight around which fun lovers van go and love to enjoy lots of amazing things. Hope that this gonna be prove really a perfect one destination as well. wish you good luck and suggest you to must enjoy the Train and MUle Ride there. Have you ever head or trying out these rides?

Alonzo123

http://www.goldenbustours.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Jue Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:08 am

Alonzo123! Not yet, I have not experienced these shared rides yet but i would say that this one seems really great. I am quite sure that some of the thing like this is going to be really great enjoying some of the thing like this one and much more.

Sophia Jue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down