The forum for spammers pretending to be interested in travelling
Hello and Welcome to North and East Yorkshire Buses.

Fleet Lists can be found via the nav bar at the top, otherwise you can use the forum to post any updates or pictures you have. Also some pics in the gallery.

Many thanks for visiting.
YX04JVY.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and Welcome to North and East Yorkshire Buses.

Fleet Lists can be found via the nav bar at the top, otherwise you can use the forum to post any updates or pictures you have. Also some pics in the gallery.

Many thanks for visiting.
YX04JVY.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

China tour with friends!

2 posters

Go down

China tour with friends! Empty China tour with friends!

Post by Presley Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:52 am

I want to say that I have a plan with my friends. I will share here I hope you like my design. I and my friends will visit China tour next year. I will visit West Lake, Great Wall of China, Forbidden City, Terracotta Army, Summer Palace, Temple of Heaven, and Jokhang Temple these are the attractive places in China and many tourists have visited these attractions. I want to say have you any suggestion about my tour you will share here. I am waiting for your cute reply. reply to me fast.

What do you want to say new year trips? You will share here.

Presley

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

China tour with friends! Empty Re: China tour with friends!

Post by Luna Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:59 am

This is really fantastic travel plan that you have made and by exploring all these places you will collect incredible memories for sure. Have fun fully while visiting these most popular places in this country and collect lots of memories by this China tour. All the best for your exciting tour.

Luna

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down