The forum for spammers pretending to be interested in travelling
Hello and Welcome to North and East Yorkshire Buses.

Fleet Lists can be found via the nav bar at the top, otherwise you can use the forum to post any updates or pictures you have. Also some pics in the gallery.

Many thanks for visiting.
YX04JVY.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and Welcome to North and East Yorkshire Buses.

Fleet Lists can be found via the nav bar at the top, otherwise you can use the forum to post any updates or pictures you have. Also some pics in the gallery.

Many thanks for visiting.
YX04JVY.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cambodia travel places

2 posters

Go down

Cambodia travel places Empty Cambodia travel places

Post by Luna Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:07 am

Cambodia is the most beautiful country that I like most due to its majestic places to explore. I Always had a great time while being there and will must consider being there with my fellows once again for having the best vacation. I am damn sure that this will be enough exciting places for me to explore once again. Share here some stuff and suggestions regarding this journey for me.

How you enjoyed christmas holiday vacation?

Luna

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Cambodia travel places Empty Re: Cambodia travel places

Post by Presley Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:23 am

Well, I read your post your plan is too good. I want to say that I have visited this trip last year. There are many attractive places in Cambodia. I want to say that you will take your camera on your trip and captured some photos of its beautiful views. I am sure you like my suggestion. After your trip, you will share your experience here. I am waiting for your response. I am sure your response is useful for all travelers.

Presley

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down