The forum for spammers pretending to be interested in travelling
Hello and Welcome to North and East Yorkshire Buses.

Fleet Lists can be found via the nav bar at the top, otherwise you can use the forum to post any updates or pictures you have. Also some pics in the gallery.

Many thanks for visiting.
YX04JVY.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and Welcome to North and East Yorkshire Buses.

Fleet Lists can be found via the nav bar at the top, otherwise you can use the forum to post any updates or pictures you have. Also some pics in the gallery.

Many thanks for visiting.
YX04JVY.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what say?

4 posters

Go down

what say? Empty what say?

Post by Ronald L Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:24 am

In the next days, I will enjoy the NYC trip and while this trip. I am planning to explore these places there Wall Street, USS Intrepid, Charging Bull, Liberty Cruise, Statue of Liberty, Hudson River, One World Trade Center Observatory, Times Square, Museum of Modern Art, Madame Tussaud's Museum, Trinity Church, Rockefeller Center, World Trade Center, and the Fifth Avenue. What all of you say about my selection?

I will enjoy the best bus tour of nyc.
Ronald L
Ronald L

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

what say? Empty Re: what say?

Post by Luna Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:49 am

Your selection is best and by enjoying this trip of NYC's most popular attractions you will get incredible memories. Have lots of fun while this and share your memories after getting back. Let me know which activities you have planned fr tyring at these major tourist places?

Luna

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Anora Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:53 am

All places are really charming places and will like to go toward Times Square. This is my favorite destination where I like to have a good experience by enjoy movies, shopping and delicious food always. Let me know, Will you say about this one?

Anora

Back to top Go down

Post by Presley Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:25 am

I want to say that I have never visited these places so, I have no idea about these places. So, I suggest you have to take your camera on your trip and enjoy photography there. After coming back from this trip if you will share your experience here. I am sure your experience will be useful to me and all these travelers. Waiting for your response.

Presley

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum