The forum for spammers pretending to be interested in travelling
Hello and Welcome to North and East Yorkshire Buses.

Fleet Lists can be found via the nav bar at the top, otherwise you can use the forum to post any updates or pictures you have. Also some pics in the gallery.

Many thanks for visiting.
YX04JVY.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and Welcome to North and East Yorkshire Buses.

Fleet Lists can be found via the nav bar at the top, otherwise you can use the forum to post any updates or pictures you have. Also some pics in the gallery.

Many thanks for visiting.
YX04JVY.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NYC tour for Parents Anniversary,

2 posters

Go down

NYC tour for Parents Anniversary,  Empty NYC tour for Parents Anniversary,

Post by Presley Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:48 am

I want to say that next week my parent's wedding anniversary so, I will be booked best bus tours nyc for my parents. But I have no idea how many days they will be enjoying this trip. This is the first tour in NYC so, I have no idea about this trip. I want to say that anyone has any suggestions about this trip you will share here. I am sure your sugg3srtion is useful for my parent's tour. This is a secret surprise for my parents. I am sure on this trip they will enjoy many good activities. I am waiting for your cute and fast reply.

Presley

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

NYC tour for Parents Anniversary,  Empty Re: NYC tour for Parents Anniversary,

Post by Luna Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:51 am

According to me 2 days trip will be enough exciting for them so I will suggest you that arrange 2-Day New York/New Jersey to Alexandria Bay, Thousand Islands and Niagara Falls In-depth Tour for your parents. They will explore natural places and some other places s well while this nice trip and will collect incredible memories together. This will become one of the most remarkable wedding anniversaries for both of them.

Luna

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down