The forum for spammers pretending to be interested in travelling
Hello and Welcome to North and East Yorkshire Buses.

Fleet Lists can be found via the nav bar at the top, otherwise you can use the forum to post any updates or pictures you have. Also some pics in the gallery.

Many thanks for visiting.
YX04JVY.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and Welcome to North and East Yorkshire Buses.

Fleet Lists can be found via the nav bar at the top, otherwise you can use the forum to post any updates or pictures you have. Also some pics in the gallery.

Many thanks for visiting.
YX04JVY.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Think about it

3 posters

Go down

Think about it  Empty Think about it

Post by Ronald L Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:59 am

The members of this community want to enjoy the bus tours around new york? If yes, then they should take the 1-Day New York City Sightseeing In-depth Tour, because in the one-day tour they can explore all the admirable and alluring places of this city only in $9.50. So think about it and take it.
Ronald L
Ronald L

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Think about it  Empty Re: Think about it

Post by Presley Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:03 am

I read your post I am very happy to read your suggestion. I like your suggestion. I agree with your plan. I am a travel freak and it is my passion. In my life I have visited many tours. These days I am free so I have decided I and my family will visit 1-Day New York City Sightseeing In-depth Tour. I am sure this is a an amazing tour for us. I am very excited about this trip. Have you any suggestions about my trip? If yes, you will share your op[inion here. I am sure your reply is useful to me.

Presley

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Anora Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:59 am

My uncle have enjoyed the 1-Day New York City Sightseeing In-depth Tour and visited these attractions Hudson River,  One World Trade Center Observatory, Times Square, Trinity Church, Museum of Modern Art,  Statue of Liberty, and Charging Bull.  He spend a good time there and also suggest me to enjoy this one. That's why I am also thinking to try this one in my free time.

Anora

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronald L Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:24 am

I am really glad to hear that both you like my one day trip and share your views about it with me. After reading your posts, I am sure that I will enjoy more and more fun while my trip and come back from it with exciting memories.
Ronald L
Ronald L

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum