The forum for spammers pretending to be interested in travelling
Hello and Welcome to North and East Yorkshire Buses.

Fleet Lists can be found via the nav bar at the top, otherwise you can use the forum to post any updates or pictures you have. Also some pics in the gallery.

Many thanks for visiting.
YX04JVY.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and Welcome to North and East Yorkshire Buses.

Fleet Lists can be found via the nav bar at the top, otherwise you can use the forum to post any updates or pictures you have. Also some pics in the gallery.

Many thanks for visiting.
YX04JVY.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

San Francisco trip with friends,

2 posters

Go down

San Francisco trip with friends,   Empty San Francisco trip with friends,

Post by Presley Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:40 am

Last month I and my few friends have visited San Francisco. This was an enjoyable trip for us. On my trip we are enjoying many activities are Hiking, Walking, Camping, Campfire, Photography, and Fishing. On my trip, I have visited these popular attractions. These are Muir Woods National Monument, Chinatown, Ferry Building, and Japanese Tea Garden. I suggest travel freaks must visit these attractions. I am sure travelers like my suggestions. I want to say that anyone has visited this trip you will share your experience here.

I like to enjoy chicago tour deals with my friends.

Presley

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

San Francisco trip with friends,   Empty Re: San Francisco trip with friends,

Post by Ronald L Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:09 am

That's really nice you have enjoyed the SFO tour with your friends and while this tour all of you explored attractive places and enjoyed interesting activities there. I want to know that in your post, you haven't mentioned the Golden Gate Bridge. So tell me you have visited this attraction, while your trip or not?
Ronald L
Ronald L

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down