The forum for spammers pretending to be interested in travelling
Hello and Welcome to North and East Yorkshire Buses.

Fleet Lists can be found via the nav bar at the top, otherwise you can use the forum to post any updates or pictures you have. Also some pics in the gallery.

Many thanks for visiting.
YX04JVY.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and Welcome to North and East Yorkshire Buses.

Fleet Lists can be found via the nav bar at the top, otherwise you can use the forum to post any updates or pictures you have. Also some pics in the gallery.

Many thanks for visiting.
YX04JVY.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have decided to enjoy Best bus tour in NYC,

2 posters

Go down

I have decided to enjoy Best bus tour in NYC,  Empty I have decided to enjoy Best bus tour in NYC,

Post by Presley Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:53 am

Guys, I have decided to enjoy best bus tour in nyc with my friends. I am very excited about my tour I am a big lover of traveling and it is my passion. In my life, I have visited many attractive places. So, I want to say that guys, this will be my first tour in New York City So, I have no idea about these attractions. If you have enjoyed this tour so, you must share your experience here. I am sure your reply will be useful to me. Waiting for your reply.

Presley

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

I have decided to enjoy Best bus tour in NYC,  Empty Re: I have decided to enjoy Best bus tour in NYC,

Post by Luna Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:05 am

If you never enjoyed trip of NYC then I have a suggestion for you that must arrange 2-Day New York/New Jersey to Philadelphia and Washington DC In-depth Tour. This will be the best option for you and you will enjoy trip with a tour guide in really the best way. By exploring diverse places, you will get superb experience for sure.

Luna

Back to top Go down

I have decided to enjoy Best bus tour in NYC,  Empty Re: I have decided to enjoy Best bus tour in NYC,

Post by Presley Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:00 am

Well, I am very thankful for your fast reply. I am sure your reply will useful to me. After reading your post I have booked 2-Day New York/New Jersey to Philadelphia and Washington DC In-depth Tour for your suggestion. I want to say that Can you share some popular attractions names of New York City? I am a big lover of traveling In my traveling time I want to visit popular attractions of NYC. So, reply to me fast.

Presley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down