The forum for spammers pretending to be interested in travelling
Hello and Welcome to North and East Yorkshire Buses.

Fleet Lists can be found via the nav bar at the top, otherwise you can use the forum to post any updates or pictures you have. Also some pics in the gallery.

Many thanks for visiting.
YX04JVY.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and Welcome to North and East Yorkshire Buses.

Fleet Lists can be found via the nav bar at the top, otherwise you can use the forum to post any updates or pictures you have. Also some pics in the gallery.

Many thanks for visiting.
YX04JVY.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Johnson City

2 posters

Go down

Johnson City Empty Johnson City

Post by Luna Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:30 am

Johnson City is the city where I am going for the first time and confused in the selection of attractions that I should explore. Guys, you let me know whcih places will you recommend me for visiting there? I am waiting to get nice stuff and recommendations from your side then will arrange my bucket list. So guys tell me something really interesting through your replies.

Tell me guys about bus tour west coast usa?

Luna

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Johnson City Empty Re: Johnson City

Post by Presley Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:47 am

Well, I read your post I am sure your plan is too good. Personally I have visited this city and its attractions. So I suggest you on your tour you will visit Watauga River, Buffalo Mountain Park, Buffalo Mountain Park, Sycamore Shoals State Historic Park, Boone Lake, and Golden Oak Park. I am sure you like my suggestion. These are the popular attractions of this City. In your tour, you must enjoy photography. I am sure you like my suggestion.

Presley

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down