The forum for spammers pretending to be interested in travelling
Hello and Welcome to North and East Yorkshire Buses.

Fleet Lists can be found via the nav bar at the top, otherwise you can use the forum to post any updates or pictures you have. Also some pics in the gallery.

Many thanks for visiting.
YX04JVY.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and Welcome to North and East Yorkshire Buses.

Fleet Lists can be found via the nav bar at the top, otherwise you can use the forum to post any updates or pictures you have. Also some pics in the gallery.

Many thanks for visiting.
YX04JVY.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

California and it's popular attractions.

5 posters

Go down

California and it's popular attractions. Empty California and it's popular attractions.

Post by Presley Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:02 am

Yosemite National Park
Disneyland Park
Alcatraz Island
Half Dome
Disney California Adventure Park
Santa Catalina Island
These are the popular attractions of California. Personally I have enjoyed this tour. I want to suggest all travelers must visit these places and enjoying many activities there. I am sure travelers like my suggestion. If anyone has enjoyed this tour so, you will share your personal experience share here. I am sure your reply will be useful for all travelers.

Would you like to enjoy bus tours to chicago?

Presley

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

California and it's popular attractions. Empty Re: California and it's popular attractions.

Post by Luna Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:05 am

I have visited these places of California so many times and will admire the beauty of these sights a lot. Like as these are most famous and iconic tourist place in California and the natural beauty of these places increases the beauty of California. You make a move for the trip of these attractions and get a lovely experience by this.

Luna

Back to top Go down

California and it's popular attractions. Empty Re: California and it's popular attractions.

Post by Ronald L Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:39 am

I am going to say that I like both members moist and must say that shared massive information about California and its attractions here. I love to explore this region personally for exploring its excellent places like Yosemite National Park, Grand Canyon and others. The best thing is that I always spent a wonderful time there.
Ronald L
Ronald L

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Presley Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:20 am

Guys, First of all, I am very thankful for your replies. I am very excited about this tour. By the way Ronald L, I have added these names on my tour after read your reply. I am a big lover of traveling and it is my passion. I am sure this will be a memorable tour for me. I want to say that guys, Can you share more massive information here. Waiting for your reply.

Presley

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:32 am

Well, California is a very beautiful country and has many nice places and attractions for tourists and visitors. I have visited California with my friend last year, We had a lot of fun and went to many places such as, Parks, Gardens, Restaurants, cafes, Night clubs, Shopping malls and play areas, We also play there many games together and also went on long driving.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Jue Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:28 pm

California is pretty much fun, An uncle of mine lives there and I've heard so many good stories about visiting or exploring different places. I am a travelling freak as well and I love listing to all of that from him, I'll surely love to go there soon as well.

Sophia Jue

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronald L Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:14 am

Nice to hear that you are a traveling freak and love to listen to the stories of other travelers which give you nice sorts of stuff about various places. anyhow, If I talk about myself then I have visited California a lot of times in my life and always enjoyed fun there. I love this destaintiosn due to its beautiful cities.
Ronald L
Ronald L

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down