The forum for spammers pretending to be interested in travelling
Hello and Welcome to North and East Yorkshire Buses.

Fleet Lists can be found via the nav bar at the top, otherwise you can use the forum to post any updates or pictures you have. Also some pics in the gallery.

Many thanks for visiting.
YX04JVY.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and Welcome to North and East Yorkshire Buses.

Fleet Lists can be found via the nav bar at the top, otherwise you can use the forum to post any updates or pictures you have. Also some pics in the gallery.

Many thanks for visiting.
YX04JVY.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She had a blast!

2 posters

Go down

She had a blast!  Empty She had a blast!

Post by Sophia Jue Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:15 pm

Hey guys, my sister has just taken the tour bus to niagara falls and she told me so much about
the kind of time she spent there was amazing, I'm sure, and she has read so many ways in lovely memories also with all the members that how she enjoyed herself exlloring different places, and enjoying different meals. I can't wait to try this tour as well.

Sophia Jue

Back to top Go down

She had a blast!  Empty Re: She had a blast!

Post by Ronald L Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:22 am

That's really cool your sister enjoyed tour bus to niagara falls and had a great experience there. Now you will also enjoy this tour which is cool. After reading about your sister's experience regarding this tour, I want to know about it in detail. So can you share more stuff about it? After getting information about this tour, I will also take it in after my christmas holiday vacation packages.
Ronald L
Ronald L

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down