The forum for spammers pretending to be interested in travelling
Hello and Welcome to North and East Yorkshire Buses.

Fleet Lists can be found via the nav bar at the top, otherwise you can use the forum to post any updates or pictures you have. Also some pics in the gallery.

Many thanks for visiting.
YX04JVY.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and Welcome to North and East Yorkshire Buses.

Fleet Lists can be found via the nav bar at the top, otherwise you can use the forum to post any updates or pictures you have. Also some pics in the gallery.

Many thanks for visiting.
YX04JVY.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day trips from new york city

3 posters

Go down

Day trips from new york city Empty Day trips from new york city

Post by Sophia Jue Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:10 am

I am going to have some amazing time at the day trips from new york city. I am really very excited about stuff like this that some of the stuff like this is going to be proved something really exciting to me. New York has always been the one where i enjoyed myself the most. It was like a lot of the stunning stuff to get to enjoy massive of the stuff like this more and fun filled for sure.

Sophia Jue

Back to top Go down

Day trips from new york city Empty Re: Day trips from new york city

Post by Ronald L Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:56 am

Sophia Jue! I am happy to hear that you are going to enjoy day trips from new york city which is really nice. No doubt through this trip you will enjoy lot of fun there and spend your travel time in such a nice way. Anyhow, while your trip you should enjoy the lovely views of Niagara fall there because now you can enjoy snowfall there once again.
Ronald L
Ronald L

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Jue Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:51 am

I am really happy seeing any of the things like this from your side Ronald! I am quite sure that it would be something really exciting having a fun time at some of the places as this and gettings o many of the things at different places as this one.

Sophia Jue

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar B Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:51 am

Sophia! You selected the wonderful city for trip. I really love this city with lots of places those you can’t imagine to see in other regions of the world. Most fantastic places in New York city are:
Statue of liberty
Central Park
Rockefeller center
Empire State Building
High line
Time Squre
Brooklyn Bridge
I hope when you will there you have a lot of fun, and your time will be unforgettable.

Oscar B

https://www.goldenbustours.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Jue Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:01 am

Thanks for sharing such cool stuff here with all of us Oscar, I am really glad seeing you sharing some of the stuff as this one. I am quite sure that it is gonna be quite well enjoying some lovely of the thing as this one and more.

Sophia Jue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down