The forum for spammers pretending to be interested in travelling
Hello and Welcome to North and East Yorkshire Buses.

Fleet Lists can be found via the nav bar at the top, otherwise you can use the forum to post any updates or pictures you have. Also some pics in the gallery.

Many thanks for visiting.
YX04JVY.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and Welcome to North and East Yorkshire Buses.

Fleet Lists can be found via the nav bar at the top, otherwise you can use the forum to post any updates or pictures you have. Also some pics in the gallery.

Many thanks for visiting.
YX04JVY.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Singapore trip

4 posters

Go down

Singapore trip Empty Singapore trip

Post by Ronald L Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:25 am

Singapore trip Outdoor-dining_0
I think this charming place is best for enjoying sightseeing in Singapore as well as dining. Actually, in the next days, I will take the trip to Singapore and while this trip ken to visit that place which offers to enjoy stunning views like this. My friend had shared this image with me and said that while your trip you should visit this place there. I really like this place and decided that I should explore it.

Do you like to enjoy quick getaways from las vegas.
Ronald L
Ronald L

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Singapore trip Empty Re: Singapore trip

Post by Mark A. Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:49 am

After seeing this great view I just love to say that you should not waste your time and just go ahead. cause this is a lovely spot to spend time with travel mates and enjoy the sightseeing there. Anyhow, will like to know what budget you have?
Mark A.
Mark A.

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronald L Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:39 am

Mark A.! I am happy to hear that you like this sightseeing and suggest me to go there as soon as possible. Yesterday, I shared this view and my plan with my uncle then he said that I will take this tour with you and I will bear all the expenses for this trip. I am happy after hearing that now he will pay all the charges for this trip. So I have no idea how many budgets, they have fixed for this.
Ronald L
Ronald L

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Jue Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:19 pm

It's really cool always seeing you guys sharing any of the things like this, I am quite sure that it is gonna be really well enjoying some of the perfect time at places like these for sure.

Sophia Jue

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar B Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:25 pm

Ronald! I am very excited about your image, It looks beautiful. I love to say that you should not miss this time. I hope it will be a new destination point for you. It is the rooftop bar of Singapore. Related to services is the best to point for dining or other facilities. I hope you will spend a perfect time with a friend.

Oscar B

https://www.goldenbustours.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Jue Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:01 am

These images are awesome I must say, It simply amazed me enjoying myself all of these sorts of the interesting things to enjoy lots of the more stuff like this and learning like a lot of the tremendous of the stuff and much more.

Sophia Jue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down