The forum for spammers pretending to be interested in travelling
Hello and Welcome to North and East Yorkshire Buses.

Fleet Lists can be found via the nav bar at the top, otherwise you can use the forum to post any updates or pictures you have. Also some pics in the gallery.

Many thanks for visiting.
YX04JVY.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and Welcome to North and East Yorkshire Buses.

Fleet Lists can be found via the nav bar at the top, otherwise you can use the forum to post any updates or pictures you have. Also some pics in the gallery.

Many thanks for visiting.
YX04JVY.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freshwater lakes of USA

3 posters

Go down

Freshwater lakes of USA Empty Freshwater lakes of USA

Post by Lucas 2 Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:55 am

If looking to try something exciting then plan usa west coast trip like me and go to see the beauty of freshwater lakes of USA. Lake Tahoe, Green Lake, Newfound Lake and Lake Santeetlah could be on the hit list. I am considering the Green Lake for fishing with friends.

Lucas 2

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Freshwater lakes of USA Empty Re: Freshwater lakes of USA

Post by Sophia Jue Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:54 am

It would be something really exciting being at some of the mind-blowing sort of the thing where a travelling freak can enjoy all of the stunning sorts of the thing as this and much more. I am kinda sure that any of the stuff like this would be quite cool.

Sophia Jue

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar B Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:22 am

Lucas! Your plan is charming to see the beauty of freshwater. Your selected lakes are perfect. I visited a few lakes like Lake Tahoe and newfound lake and enjoyed many activities do there like Hiking trails, snowboarding, Shopping, and horseback riding. I spent a good time with family. I hope you will go then you will spend a nice time with friends.

Oscar B

https://www.goldenbustours.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down