The forum for spammers pretending to be interested in travelling
Hello and Welcome to North and East Yorkshire Buses.

Fleet Lists can be found via the nav bar at the top, otherwise you can use the forum to post any updates or pictures you have. Also some pics in the gallery.

Many thanks for visiting.
YX04JVY.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and Welcome to North and East Yorkshire Buses.

Fleet Lists can be found via the nav bar at the top, otherwise you can use the forum to post any updates or pictures you have. Also some pics in the gallery.

Many thanks for visiting.
YX04JVY.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not alerting your bank

2 posters

Go down

Not alerting your bank Empty Not alerting your bank

Post by Mark A. Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:54 am

I am going to talk about the important travel trip which I think you all should avoid before making any plan. And that is "Not alerting your bank" is a common mistake which everyone does and while their trip has to face a lot of problems. I really think all should give a notification to their banks before travel. What say is it really a big problem for travelers or not?

Have you ever enjoyed weekend trips from seattle?
Mark A.
Mark A.

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Not alerting your bank Empty Re: Not alerting your bank

Post by Sophia Jue Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:05 am

Well, I don't think that when you have the Debit/Credit cards, You need need to let anybody know about moving. Nowadays online services have grown a lot and it really helps a person to help in every way and I don't think it will bound a user for his/her physical appearance.

Sophia Jue

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum