The forum for spammers pretending to be interested in travelling
Hello and Welcome to North and East Yorkshire Buses.

Fleet Lists can be found via the nav bar at the top, otherwise you can use the forum to post any updates or pictures you have. Also some pics in the gallery.

Many thanks for visiting.
YX04JVY.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and Welcome to North and East Yorkshire Buses.

Fleet Lists can be found via the nav bar at the top, otherwise you can use the forum to post any updates or pictures you have. Also some pics in the gallery.

Many thanks for visiting.
YX04JVY.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prague City trip

3 posters

Go down

Prague City trip Empty Prague City trip

Post by Luna Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:07 am

Prague is the apital of the Czech Republic that is famous for its historical sites. I have a plan to go for the trip of this city soon and will visit major tourists points there for gewtting best kind of experience. You guys tell me which things remain superb for exploring according to you? I will consider all of your views and recommendations while planning my trip. So guys be quick and share some nice views for me.

I will go on san francisco to yosemite bus tour.

Luna

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Prague City trip Empty Re: Prague City trip

Post by Lucas 2 Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:52 am

Its great to read about Prague and love to be there for sure in coming up days. Hope spending time there will remain a great plan for me. If you will share names of few exciting pints inside the city then it will be a favore for me. Will wait for replies to make an exciting travel time there if been there in next few days.

Lucas 2

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Jue Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:05 am

Prague is indeed a brilliant place, I am sure that it is going to be something really well enjoying some of the coolest kind of stuff like this one and much more. I am quite sure that it would be something really cool to try any of the places like this one out.

Sophia Jue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down