The forum for spammers pretending to be interested in travelling
Hello and Welcome to North and East Yorkshire Buses.

Fleet Lists can be found via the nav bar at the top, otherwise you can use the forum to post any updates or pictures you have. Also some pics in the gallery.

Many thanks for visiting.
YX04JVY.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and Welcome to North and East Yorkshire Buses.

Fleet Lists can be found via the nav bar at the top, otherwise you can use the forum to post any updates or pictures you have. Also some pics in the gallery.

Many thanks for visiting.
YX04JVY.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas Plans

4 posters

Go down

Christmas Plans Empty Christmas Plans

Post by Zashia Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:28 am

Christmas Plans The-Holiday-Shops-at-Bryant-Park-MPVNY-600x399-600x399

new York City is one of my most favorite places in the USA to go ahead and enjoy the time. I am thinking to enjoy my Christmas in this city cause I have heard that it offers a lot to enjoy on Christmas and make the time memorable. What are your Christmas Plans?

I am looking to book 2-day trips from vancouver bc
Zashia
Zashia

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Christmas Plans Empty Re: Christmas Plans

Post by Fathi Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:12 am

Regarding Christmas, I am planning to go for Vegas and will enjoy there new year night too. Quite excited to be there because it will be the first chance to enjoy these events there. Anyway, must say New York City is best for celebrating Christmas there. Even preparations started. So, going there could be a fun plan for you.

Going to join vacation packages from philadelphia.

Fathi

https://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Jue Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:19 am

New York is indeed so much fun, I always enjoy myself enjoying stuff like this where its been so much exciting to me experiencing stuff like this one. Enjoying truly stuff as this would be extremely fun and massive.

Sophia Jue

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronald L Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:06 am

NYC is that destination which every traveler like and considers its favorite destination. You also said that it is your favorite destination and this year, you will enjoy Christmas event there which is a really good plan. I am sure in NYC you will enjoy a Christmas event in such a great way and also get awesome kind of memories.
Ronald L
Ronald L

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Jue Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:05 am

yes Ronald, It is indeed such an exciting place. I am in love with this lovely place as it always gives me the perfect of the time enjoying some extremely fun filled of the coolest of the time at this one. i am sure that stuff like this is gonna be really loving and fun-filled.

Sophia Jue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down