The forum for spammers pretending to be interested in travelling
Hello and Welcome to North and East Yorkshire Buses.

Fleet Lists can be found via the nav bar at the top, otherwise you can use the forum to post any updates or pictures you have. Also some pics in the gallery.

Many thanks for visiting.
YX04JVY.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and Welcome to North and East Yorkshire Buses.

Fleet Lists can be found via the nav bar at the top, otherwise you can use the forum to post any updates or pictures you have. Also some pics in the gallery.

Many thanks for visiting.
YX04JVY.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Capital of Malaysia

2 posters

Go down

Capital of Malaysia Empty Capital of Malaysia

Post by Luna Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:55 am

Kuala Lumpur is the Capital of Malaysia and is filled with fantastic tourist places. I am excited a lot because will go for the tour of this city in the next days. I will surely make my time full of joy b7y visiting so many places and also will enjoy the nightlife of this city with zeal and zest. have you any suggestions for me if yes then let me know?

I will join cherry blossom tours.

Luna

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Capital of Malaysia Empty Re: Capital of Malaysia

Post by Toccoo Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:24 am

There are a huge amount of problem areas that merit visiting along the coast, just as a couple of spots further inland that are extraordinary in the event that you have some bus tours san francisco additional opportunity to execute. Alongside these stunning spots, there are some not all that astonishing spots that I have recorded for you to reevaluate before visiting.

Toccoo

Back to top Go down