The forum for spammers pretending to be interested in travelling
Hello and Welcome to North and East Yorkshire Buses.

Fleet Lists can be found via the nav bar at the top, otherwise you can use the forum to post any updates or pictures you have. Also some pics in the gallery.

Many thanks for visiting.
YX04JVY.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and Welcome to North and East Yorkshire Buses.

Fleet Lists can be found via the nav bar at the top, otherwise you can use the forum to post any updates or pictures you have. Also some pics in the gallery.

Many thanks for visiting.
YX04JVY.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

places in Malaysia

3 posters

Go down

places in Malaysia  Empty places in Malaysia

Post by Luna Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:37 am

National Monument
Niah National Park
Tempurung Cave
KL Forest Eco Park
Pulau Payar
Mantanani Islands
Chin Swee Caves Temple
I will get fun by exploring all these places in Malaysia and will get lots of memories by this journey. I want to get a lovely experience by this so share here some stuff and suggestions about the best things to try at these places?

Have you ever enjoyed chicago bus tour?

Luna

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

places in Malaysia  Empty Re: places in Malaysia

Post by Presley Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:26 am

I read your post I want to say that these are the attractive places in Malaysia. I want to say that last year me and my family have visited Pulau Payar. This is an amazing Island for me and my family. I want to say that on this tour I have explore many attractive places. These are swimming, fishing, and Boating. I suggest you on your tour you must visit this tour I hope you like my suggestion.

Presley

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Anora Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:59 am

Pulau Payar is one of the well-known islands in Malaysia. My uncle has visited it.  Pulau Payaris famous diving and snorkeling site for its corals. some of its smaller isles are Pulau Lembu, Pulau Kaca, and Pulau Segantang. Pulau Payar Marine Park is a wonderful and attractive park on this Island. It is a great place.  It is a good place for those who want to enjoy the Marine life of Seaworld.

Anora

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down